Friday, June 26, 2009

my fish has it easy

just a quick post..

it occurs to me right now that my fish has it awfully easily.

I got up this morning at 6:15 and dragged my ass through the house getting ready for work.. then i drove an hour into work.. after i got to work, i had to go to a meeting. I got out of the meeting and work till about noon. Then I had to drive to Walmart and wait for over an hour and a half to get my tyres rebalanced.. I got back to work and had another meeting.. then I worked some more.. then drove an hour home.

When I got home I fed the fish.

And now it occurs to me that I busted my ass all day, and my goddam lazy fish didn't move more than a few inches, and then he got fed.. he didn't even feed himself.. i had to feed him..
uch..

1 comment:

Kelly Thorpe said...

LMAO! Well maybe you can put in a request that you be a spoiled fish in your next life.... or maybe you could just sit in a bowl and refuse to do anything... make people do it all for ya... you may get bored.

I bet your fish wishes he could get up and walk through the house and drive and all that fun stuff... after all, we always want what we can't have.
LOL
Good entry:)